We are doing everything we can to make the practice COVID-19 proof and to limit the spread of the virus as much as possible.
If you prefer, we will work with a face masks.
We might also ask you to wear a mask as well.
After each treatment we disinfect the room and prepare it for our next client.
We need your help!
We would like you to take the following into account:
- If you have the following complaints: runny nose, cold, cough, sneezing, increase / fever, unfortunately we cannot treat you at the practice
- We appeal to your responsibility to cancel your appointment if you have symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or fever, or if you live with someone who has complaints. When in doubt, we ask you to cancel the appointment or convert it to an e-consult.
- Please maintain the 1.5 meters distance as much as possible;
- Come alone, or if necessary with a maximum of one supervisor or adult;
- Arrive maximum of 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please leave the practice as soon as possible after the treatment;
- Please bring 2 towels, the bigger the better;
- Consider one another and follow the instructions of the staff;
- If the corona policy is unclear, the physiotherapist will decide how to deal with it.
- If you do not feel comfortable (yet) to visit the practice, we still offer e-consults.