Manual Therapy Amsterdam
Manual therapy is a specialization in physiotherapy. A manual therapist specializes in spine and joint injuries.
People often associate manual therapy with manipulations or joint cracking. However, this is only one of the types of treatment that a manual therapist can do.
When to visit a manual therapist
- Head and neck pain (often in combination with a stiff upper back)
- Neck and shoulder problems with or without radiation to the arms.
- Issues high in the upperback with rib and chest pain
- Hip problems
- Low back pain, with or without radiating to the leg
- Movement related dizziness
- Jaw problems (sometimes in combination with neck problems)
- Joint pain or stiffness
- Stiff and / or curved back